ThermoPro TP02S Instant Read Meat Thermometer Digital Cooking Food Thermometer with Long Probe for Grill Kitchen BBQ Smoker Thermometer
ThermoPro: Cook Like A Pro Every Time!
With the ThermoPro TP02S Digital Meat Thermometer, you can monitor your next meal’s internal temperature, ensuring that it is cooked to completion. Just insert the probe into the thickest part of the meat, and the thermometer should display a reading within five to ten seconds. Afterwards, wash the digital meat thermometer with hot, soapy water after each insertion to prevent cross-contamination.
1. Wide Temperature range: -58°F ~ 572°F (-50°C ~ 300°C). If the temperature is below -58°F (-50°C) or above 572°F (300°C), LL.L or HH.H will show on the display.
2. Temperature display units: °C and °F.
3. 10-minute auto-off.
4. Resolution: 0.1 °C/°F.
5. Temperature Accuracy: ±0.9°F (±0.5°C) in range between 32 to 212°F (0 to 100°C).
6. Power supply: 1 X LR44 (AG13) 1.5V.
7. Probe features a handle with a stainless steel finish, matches all your kitchen decor and appliances!
1.Avoid scratching by the cusp of the long probe when using the item.
2.Never use the thermometer in a closed oven.
3.Clean the thermometer and probe with a damp cloth before and after use.
【SUPER FAST READOUT】Instant Reading Thermometer with high precision sensor gets temp readout within 4-6 seconds.
【1 YEAR WARRANTY! REGISTER your product after purchase and RECEIVE EXTENDED 3 YEARS Warranty】ThermoPro US Based Customer Service (Phone & Email) 5 Days a Week.
【WIDE RANGE】 Cooking Thermometer with temperature range of -58°F ~ 572°F (-50°C ~ 300°C), accurate to ±0.9°F; Celsius/Fahrenheit switchable; Perfect for indoor outdoor cooking, grilling, BBQ and so on; NEVER use the thermometer in a closed oven!!
【LONG PROBE】Meat Thermometer with 5.3″ food grade stainless steel probe with Step-down Tip design to display temp faster
【EASY TO USE】 10 minutes Auto-shut off to save battery life and Portable grill thermometer design perfect for outdoor cooking BBQ and smoker.
Copyright 2018 Recent Business News and Opportunities
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.